There is evidence proving that drinking water on an empty stomach can be amazingly helpful in treating numerous diseases, including: headache, pain in any part of the body, cardiovascular disorders and diseases, tachycardia, epilepsy, increased blood fat levels, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomitting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diabetes, constipation, eye and vision problems, uterine diseases, menstrual disorders, diseases and conditions effecting the ear, nose, and throat.
#1. Treatment Methods
- When you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink 640 ml of water (4x160ml)
- Brush your teeth, but do not eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes you can have your regular breakfast
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat nor drink anything in the next 2 hours
- Older and sick people who are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach should start with the amount of water their body can accept, until they get used to the recommended amount, and increase the dose every day until they get to the necessary 640 ml of water.
This method will help you treat any health condition you may have, and healthy people, on the other hand, would enjoy the energy this routine provides.