6 Paranormal Experiments Conducted By the Government

#1. Ministry of Defence, UK (2001)

Shortly after the September 11th attacks, the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence began to research paranormal phenomenon in hopes of finding something to aid them in the war against terrorism. The study was similar to Project Stargate before it, as the MoD was hoping to use psychics and astrology to locate local terrorist cells. The Ministry of Defence also researched the existence of alien life and conducted UFO studies. Ex-MoD member Nick Pope recently came forward having once ran the UFO sector for the MoD. He stated that the MoD has looked into not only UFO sightings and psychic phenomenon, but also hauntings that have been reported on military bases. Of all the cases he worked on, he stated that 85% could be explained, but the other 15% remain a mystery and could, possibly, be paranormal.

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org